IntroductionStay connected, anytime,
The YANMAR SHIPSWEB provides various online services and digital content to assist you, our customers, in managing our marine engines. Through this web service, we strive to improve your maintenance work and communicate with you even more effectively.
Advantage & BenefitGet the future maintenance services.
Without altering the current business routines, seamless and efficient preventive maintenance management of marine engines can be achieved.
- Support for management work.
- When you check your engine condition or plan maintenance schedules, YANMAR SHIPSWEB algorithm visualizes its conditions in the past and the future and gives you appropriate support.
- Rapid response to your inquiry.
- When you have any problems using our engines or look for technical information on our products, our robot engineers are available 24 hours a day to assist you.
- Information for each individual ship
- The YANMAR SHIPSWEB provides you with a report for each individual marine engine and its maintenance information. This service achieves even closer communication between our customers and YANMAR.
- Ship positional information
- You can check the position of your ship.*Basically, the ship positional information is updated once a day.
- Marine engine overview
- The specifications of your marine engine are provided.
- Engine performance assessment
- Your engine condition can be confirmed. Any suggestions or advice regarding your engine will also be given.*If you upload your DG performance data records, this feature will be activated.
- Recommendations for maintenance
- You are informed of proper maintenance schedules and past maintenance histories. The system also allows you to check the proper maintenance procedure and record your maintenance activities.
Parts Wear Monitor
- Predicting the wear and tear of main parts
- Ideal replacement schedules of your main parts can be confirmed.*If you upload your parts measurement report, this feature will be activated.
- YANMAR news service
- Technology news provided by YANMAR can be read and searched here.
Technical Contents View
- Technical information archives
- You have access to instruction manuals, instructional videos and a variety of technical information on our marine engines, using the search function.
- New feature
- This feature enables users to choose parts to be repaired and make an order list.*This feature is slated to launch in April 2020.
- Technological issues or questions? Ask us by chat. Our robot will assist you.
YANMAR carries out training programs regarding the engine mechanism and its proper maintenance at five locations in Japan and overseas. This school helps our engine users learn practical, systematic skills through lectures and hands-on training.
Through its world-wide service network, YANMAR offers prompt and proper services even in emergencies, besides regular maintenance.
YANMAR provides a part reconditioning service by leveraging one of its core technical competencies, laser cladding.
Governor link service
YANMAR offers reconditioned governors at a reasonable price while accepting your used governors as a trade-in.
YANMAR swiftly dispatches highly-skilled engineers to our customers using its global network.
Vibration and noise service
YANMAR assesses noise and vibration caused by ships and marine engines, and provides consulting to mitigate the problems.